1. We will put our investment partners (investors ) first in all business decisions.
We believe that investors should be treated as our investment partners. When faced with any decision, we’ll be guided by the belief that what matters are our investment partners and what’s important to them.
2. We will consistently adhere to our investment approach.
We believe in our deceptively simple investment approach: Buy good, undervalued businesses and hold them until the market fully recognizes their potential. We believe following this approach requires an ability to think independently and a commitment to embrace the thorough research required to uncover opportunities the market doesn’t fully appreciate.
3. We will constantly be updated and well abreast with the latest changes and market updates (self critical and relevant)
We believe that investors should seek out professional financial advice. A skilled and principled advisor can offer effective advice in helping reach financial goals.
4. We will focus on delivering superior service to our investment partners.
We believe in the importance of highly responsive service, especially when you’ve entrusted us with your investments.
5. We will invest in our investment products alongside our investment partners.
We believe that our employees should invest their personal wealth in the company’s products. We believe that personal commitments to products by employees fosters a strong sense of accountability and ensures that employees’ interests are aligned with those of our investors.
6. We will use investment results and not asset growth as our benchmark for achievement.
We believe in the importance of being investment led as opposed to sales and marketing driven. We believe the difference between these two types of organizations is material. A sales and marketing-led company spends more time and money gathering assets than it does investing the money it’s already gathered. An investment-led company focuses the majority of its efforts on building wealth.
7. We will communicate with our investment partners regularly and honestly.
We believe informed investors and advisors make better decisions. We believe the ingredients of success in the wealth management business are investment results and reputation. We believe that the bond between both is setting expectations through open and honest communication.